Thursday, July 12, 2007

TT - Q & A

Q: How can you tell if a lawyer is well hung?
A: You can't get a finger between the rope and his neck!


Q: If you are stranded on a desert island with Adolph Hitler, Atilla the Hun, and a lawyer, and you have a gun with only two bullets, what do you do?
A: Shoot the lawyer twice.


Q: What do you call 5000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A: A good start!


Q: How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?
A: His lips are moving.


Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead lawyer in the road?
A: There are skid marks in front of the dog.


Q: Why won't sharks attack lawyers?
A: Professional courtesy.


Q: What do you have when a lawyer is buried up to his neck in sand?
A: Not enough sand.


Q: Why did God make snakes just before lawyers?
A: To practice.


Q: Why is going to a meeting of the Bar Association like going into a bait shop?
A: Because of the abundance of suckers, leeches, maggots and nightcrawlers


Q: Why are there so many lawyers in the U.S.?
A: Because St. Patrick chased the snakes out of Ireland.


Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and a herd of buffalo?
A: The lawyer charges more.


Q: What's the definition of mixed emotions?
A: Watching your attorney drive over a cliff in your new Ferrari.


Q: When attorneys die, why do they bury them 600 feet underground?
A: Because deep down, they're really nice guys.

16 comments:

Tink said...

*LOL* Great list, thanks for a big smile!!
My TT lists 13 things I can’t (or don’t want to…) live without.

Unknown said...

those are great!

Special K ~Toni said...

Loved them! I can always use a good giggle!

Check out my contest!

pussreboots said...

And yet lawyers are oddly useful sometimes. Happy TT.

Lisa said...

I haven't heard most of those!
Happy Thursday.

Janet said...

lol i think lawyers are more hated than dentists!

Crimson Wife said...

My grandfather was a lawyer and he used to love telling lawyer jokes. I guess he didn't have too high of an opinion of his profession, LOL!

Danielle said...

Oh no! I just know when I need one I can't afford one.

Happy TT

Be well and enjoy the day.

Support Progressive Change

Anonymous said...

Funny! Gotta giggle at some of those. Happy TT.

Lisa-Marie Jordan said...

Those are awesome! I work in the legal field, so I can truly appreciate them!

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Oh my! Happy 1st TT!

Denise said...

OH my this is so funny! ;)

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
(13 ha's!)

Natalie said...

Those were fun to read!

Happy TT :)

Chris said...

Oh wow, hilarious! That is too funny. I'll have to share these with my hubby. He loves lawyer jokes. LOL

Krystle said...

Funny! Happy TT a day late!