Thursday, March 13, 2008

What Lawyers say in court...

1. "Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?"


2. "The youngest son, the twenty-year old, how old is he?"


3. "Were you present when your picture was taken?"


4. "Were you alone or by yourself?"


5. "Was it you or your younger brother who was killed in the war?"


6. "Did he kill you?"


7. "How far apart were the vehicles at the time of the collision?"


8. "You were there until the time you left, is that true?"


9. "How many times have you committed suicide?"


10. Q: "So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?" A: "Yes." Q: "And what were you doing at that time?"


11. Q: "She had three children, right?"A: "Yes." Q: "How many were boys?" A: "None."Q: "Were there any girls?"


12. Q: "You say the stairs went down to the basement?" A: "Yes." Q: "And these stairs, did they go up also?"


13. Q: "Mr. Slatery, you went on a rather elaborate honeymoon, didn't you?" A: "I went to Europe, Sir." Q: "And you took your new wife?"

21 comments:

Yuriko said...

I love these!! Did he kill you? Hahahaha! Thanks for that...

Anonymous said...

LOL! Thanks for the chuckle! Nice lits:)

Anonymous said...

Very entertaining. Thank you.

Chelle Y. said...

You gotta love those lawyers! :)

www.chelleyoung.com

Gattina said...

I swear I wasn't present when my picture was taken ! I only died from laughter. Please sent your condolences I will answer !

Anonymous said...

Hahaa..*laugh*..thanks for sharing..

Eimi said...

This is FABULOUS. I loved 4, 10, 11, 12!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Those are great!

Norma said...

Oh my goodness--so funny! My TT about Ireland is up.

Country Dawn said...

Did he kill you?? LOL That KILLED me!!! :)

April Elizabeth said...

as for number 11, hermaphrodite is the third sex, maybe that mom was really unlucky.

gosh maybe all this law school crap will be worth it.

Kara said...

As a paralegal - I can truly appreciate the humor!!! Fantastic TT.

Lazy Daisy said...

Too funny....you got to love lawyer humor.

Linda said...

Sounds like a lawyer to me (smile)!!

Unknown said...

Read this b4 - Love. It. Great post for TT - happy happy :0

SJ Reidhead said...

Did He Kill You?

I love it


SJR
The Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

DrillerAA said...

I've missed seeing your posts.
These are great, as usual.

Have a great T13

marcia@joyismygoal said...

definitely stalling while the brain catches up to the mouth:>

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, how hilarious!!

Brenda said...

HILARIOUS! Thanks for making my day! You have a great one as well!

Lisa said...

Those were hilarious...thats all I can say.

Happy TT!