Thursday, December 27, 2007

TT

Q: When lawyers die, why don't vultures them?
A: Even a vulture has taste.

Q: What do you call a lawyer with an I.Q. of 10?
A: A lawyer.

Q: What do you call a lawyer with an I.Q. of 50?
A: Your honor.

Q: How many lawyers does it take to stop a moving bus?
A: Never enough.

Q: How many lawyers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: How many can you afford?

Q: Did you hear about the new microwave lawyer?
A: You spend eight minutes in his office and get billed as if you'd been there eight hours.

Q: What's the difference between a law firm and a circus?
A: At a circus, the clowns don't charge the public by the hour.

Q: Did you hear about the lawyer hurt in an accident?
A: An ambulance stopped suddenly.

Q: How many lawyers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None, they'd rather keep their clients in the dark.

Q: What do lawyers do after they die?
A: They lie still.

Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and a vulture?
A: Lawyers accumulate frequent flyer points.

Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and a terrorist?
A: You can negotiate with a terrorist.

Q: What's the difference between a bankrupt attorney and a pigeon?
A: The pigeon can still make a deposit on a Mercedes.

11 comments:

Melanie said...

lol ~ Great list!

sobeit said...

Funny list! Happy TT!

sobeit
Juan Valdez names his donkey after you

*You get a speeding ticket even when you're parked

*You grind your coffee beans in your mouth

*You sleep with your eyes open

*You have to watch videos in fast-forward

*You lick your coffee pot clean

*Your eyes stay open when you sneeze

*The nurse needs a scientific calculator to take your pulse

*You can type sixty words a minute with your feet

*You can jump-start your car without cables

*Your only sources of nutrition comes from "Sweet & Low"

*You don't sweat, you percolate

sobeit said...

oops....guess my copy and paste went crazy....sorry ...might want to delete that one!!! :)
sobeit
http://sobeit89.squarespace.com

Open Grove Claudia said...

What a funny list! I particularly like the IQ thing. The lawyer's I know think they are so smart - and they are, but really, they aren't as smart as any employee of, say, JPL.... :)

Happy TT.

My TT is up: Thirteen people who inspired me in 2007.

Moondancer said...

I'll have to send these to my stepdad. He used to be a lawyer.

Happy TT

http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com

Anonymous said...

Wonder if I should send that to my lawyer... no, it would be better to send it to the x's...... it might help him find a sense of humor.

Thanks for the laugh!
Dee
http://pavinganewroad.wordpress.com/

Natalie said...

I should send those to my father...a lawyer. LOL! How funny!

My Thursday Thirteen is up too! :)

Gattina said...

Lol ! very funny !!

Laura Brown said...

Happy Thursday 13. The moving bus one was truly evil. :)

orneryswife said...

Funny. I liked the one about after they die they lie still. It took me a minute...

Happy TT!
TM
http://thoughtsfrommillermanor.blogspot.com/2007/12/thursday-thirteen-12-ornery.html

Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

Very funny jokes!