Thursday, October 4, 2007

This was actually said in court...

Question 1.

Q: What is your date of birth?

A: July 15th

Q: What year?

A: Every year.



Question 2.

Q: What gear were you in the moment of impact?

A: Gucci sweets and Reeboks.



Question 3. Q: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory

A: Yes.

Q: And in what ways does it affect your memory?

A: I forget.

Q: You forget. Can you give us an example of something that you have forgotten?



Question 4. Q: How old is your son, the one living with you?

A: 38 or 35, I can't remember which.

Q: How long has he lived with you?

A: 45 years



Question 5.

Q: What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke that morning?

A: He said "Where am I, Cathy?"

Q: And why did that upset you?

A My name is Susan.



Question 6.

Q: And where was the location of the accident?

A: Approximatly milepost 499.

Q: And where is milepost 499?

A: Probably between milepost 498 and 500.



Question 7.

Q: Sir, What is your IQ?

A: Well, I can see pretty well, I think.



Question 8.

Q: Did you blow your horn or anything?

A: After the accident?

Q: Before the accident.

A: Sure, I played for ten years. I even went to school for it.



Question 9.

Q: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo or the occult?

A: We both do.

Q: Voodoo?

A: We do.

Q: You do?

A: Yes, Voodoo.



Question 10.

Q: Trooper, when you stopped the defendent, were you red and blue lights flashing?

A: Yes

Q: Did the defendent say anything when she got out of her car?

A: Yes sir

Q: What did she say?

A: What disco am I at?



Question 11.

Q: Now doctor, isnt it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesnt know about it until the next morning?



Question 12.

Q: The youngest son, the 22 year old, how old is he?



Question 13.

Q: Were you present when your picture was taken?

20 comments:

Tink said...

This was really said? Amazing, such stupid things!! :-)
My TT has 13 quotes by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Yuriko said...

That's really sad.... they pay all that money to go to school and still ask questions as silly as that...

Chelle Y. said...

It's a good think I was never on the jury for any of those. They'd have to dismiss me! :)

Anonymous said...

you always make me laugh...

Anonymous said...

Very funny list, as usual. Happy TT

Janet said...

#10 Cracked me up!!!

Anonymous said...

*falls over laughing*
Nope, I wasn't there when they took my picture...

Lazy Daisy said...

How hilarious...loved the voodoo question.

Dane Bramage said...

ROFL. If you get a chance come see my T13. It is my 50th edition! My most controversial one too! 13 Tortures for Women I have Dated Because I'm NOT Bitter

Anonymous said...

You forgot the Lincoln quote.

Lincoln: Did you see my client bite the other man's ear off?

Witness: No, No I didn't.

Lincoln: Then how do you know he did?

Witness: I saw him spit it out afterwards.

And yes, this is Abe Lincoln the president. (or so the story goes.)

SandyCarlson said...

That's fun,though it's also kind of embarrassing!

God bless.

My TT is up at
http://slcthoughts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I was absolutely present when my picture was taken. I mean it.

Denise Patrick said...

You've read too many issues of the Texas Bar Journal. Hahahahaha!!

Happy TT!

CJ said...

Ah, lawyers.

Cops definitely have a love/hate relationship with them.

Mine's up with some randomness about me.

http://cjreading.blogspot.com/2007/10/thursday-thirteen.html

cjh

Bloggers said...

Great post.

MY 13 is up on
Working at Home Mom

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love people. That cracks me up! Great TT!

Mine is why I hate text messages, even though I am addicted to them. :-)

Michelle said...

Unbelievable! I'm with chelle--I think I'd have laughed my way right off the jury on any of these cases!

Great TT list! Mine's here: http://artventuring.blogspot.com/2007/10/thursday-thirteen-7-13-words-you-can.html

Thorne said...

Oh, please! LMFAO. # 9 is my favorite...

Moondancer said...

Okay, I think this list broke my brain. It's staggering how stupid or plain oblivious people can be.

http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com/

DrillerAA said...

Great list.
Did we ever find out how old the 22 year old was?